MSMC - Review



This gun reminds me of uzi and that is actually one of the reasons this gun wasn't love at first sight for me. Many players swear by this submachine gun and it's a remarkable weapon. Aiming with it is quite intuitive. Iron sights are ugly, but they work and that's all that matters. Gun is quite slim and it's not blocking much vision except a little bit of the lower part. Muzzle flash is not affecting the aim. The sound of the weapon is nothing special and overall the gun just doesn't look dangerous to me.


The recoil of this weapon at first seems big, but it is actually quite manageable. The best part about the recoil is that it doesn't get worse with longer bursts, up to 15 shots. First few shots almost always go up and the weapon is very predictable. This with the addition of high damage makes this gun feel strong. It is a 3 shot kill on close distances and a 4 shot kill on medium distances. The rate of fire is nothing exceptional, but distance and recoil make up for it. It feels that with a slower rate of fire all the bullets register as they should. This is especially noticeable when you lag. This gun doesn't even feel that it's a 6 shot kill on distance. I can use this weapon comfortably on all distances, but the distances that it really excels at are medium ones.


The weapon is an easy 3 kill, 10 bullets per kill or 2 kill when playing against good opponents. Even though the number of bullets in a magazine is low, the power of the weapon makes the mag feel about the same than the one that PDW-57 has. Reload feels slow and the reload animation is nothing special. I use fast mag with this weapon sometimes and reload time is much better. Fast mag could be an option for this gun.


As for other attachments for this weapon. Fore grip feels useless. Rapid fire makes this gun worse for me. It just wobbles around and the weapon becomes a 1 kill per magazine for me. I don't use silencers with a majority of weapons, because gunshots make me more aware and i enjoy the game more. The usual attachments I use are laser sight and extended mag. Laser sight to improve my chances in close range encounters. Extended mags are not an essential attachment, it's just the one I prefer. There is also an interesting combination of fire selector and one of the scopes. This combination makes this really accurate and it plays almost like a rifle. When choosing the scope, I almost always go for the red dot, because it's least bulky. I use a little bit different perks than usual for MSMC. I use perk 1 greed and perk 3 greed then lightweight, flak jacket, toughness, extreme conditioning and dexterity. These perks give me the maximum run & gun style. Lightweight makes me faster, flak jacket makes me dodge betties, extreme conditioning helps me run longer and dexterity readies my gun faster after sprint. I use my normal combo of flak jacket, toughness and tactical mask when I plan to use also secondary weapons and tactical equipment.

MSMC - Final thoughts

It is hard to decide which gun is better. This one or Vector K10. MSMC feels more powerful and Vector K10 feels more accurate. To be honest I decide on looks. I don't like the design of uzi and I don't like the design of this look-alike. I like the sci-fi look of Vector K10 more and that is why I choose it. There are times I'll be better with MSMC and times when I'm better with Vector. A lot of it depends on lag and my opponents. On the majority of maps that I like, this gun might even perform better than Vector.